Real-time operations control platform
AVEVA System Platform is a scalable industrial software platform for supervisory, SCADA, and IIoT applications that integrates the process with the enterprise business systems by Schneider Electric.
AVEVA System Platform is the world’s only responsive, scalable solution for supervisory, SCADA, HMI, and IIoT applications that integrates the process with the enterprise. It is a collaborative, standards-based foundation that unifies people, processes, and assets across all facilities. With AVEVA System Platform you can securely visualize enterprise-wide operations using an asset model to apply context to real-time processes, alarms, events, and archived historical data. This single, common information stream makes system design and maintenance more efficient, and flexible.
Innovative User Experience. Drive action through context-aware and data-driven visualization. OMI utilizes a responsive framework that re-imagines the traditional HMI experience. Empower operators with situational awareness.
• Deliver immersive control applications that weaves context throughout the visual design, including situational awareness concepts, for improved operator performance.
• Quickly navigate displays following intuitive and modern UI/UX design techniques, pop-out slide panels and multi-level window structures.
• Uncover new insights and training opportunities by reviewing historical activity through the historical playback capability – no scripting or configuration necessary. Just hit play.
• Apply geographical perspectives to decision making with the Map OMI App enabling operators to become more aware of geographically distributed assets.
• Centralize access to non-traditional information sources such as work orders and team collaboration to bring greater context to process centric views.
• Increase usability across devices with multi-touch and gesture controls such as panning, zooming, and declutter mechanisms.
• Automatically calculate statistical summary process data (i.e. maximum, minimum, average, etc.) in real-time without any coding.
• Capture the “best operator” in the system to reduce operator strain and expedite on-boarding for new operators.
- Intelligent alarming supports productivity
Maximize the use of advanced alarm management capabilities like state-based alarming, alarm suppression, alarm shelving, alarm grouping and aggregation to identify and filter out nuisance and “bad actor” alarms based on severity to maintain focus on the most relevant process information, reducing operator distractions and fatigue.
- Capture everything on-time
Manage low bandwidth data communications, late coming information, and even data from systems with mismatched system clocks. Ensuring high resolution data is captured accurately every time.
- Analyze complex trends
Process one year of historical data in less than a second to facilitate troubleshooting, identify inefficiencies, and eliminate the time-consuming activity of locating data
Better insights and business decisions
• Conduct real-time costing and profitability analysis, KPIs on overall plant-wide or multi-regional production and performance targets with intuitive dashboards and charts. Unlock insights due to the elimination of information silos by the interconnection of IT and OT systems.
Reduce system administration
• Easier application delivery reduces the burden on IT administration with a zero client installation approach. This greatly simplifies the distribution of client application updates (with newer revisions) across multiple PC machines.
System maintenance without downtime
• Virtually eliminate downtime associated with maintaining applications or deploying changes to live production systems enabling continuous improvements. Rapid change management enables incremental system changes without interrupting production or operations.
AVEVA System Platform applications
Check AVEVA System Platform in action in:
• Oil and Gas
• Minerals and Cement
• Food and Beverage
• Water and Wasterwater