- Safety in hazardous situations using emergency stop
In accordance with the Machinery Directive, plant and machinery must be fitted with emergency stop equipment so that hazards can be averted or reduced in the case of an emergency. Use the E-STOP pushbutton PITestop to shut down your plant in hazardous situations. PITestop is in use worldwide and fulfils all internationally relevant standards and regulations - e.g. EN/IEC 60947-5-1, EN/IEC 60947-5-5 and EN ISO 13850.
The various versions provide you with a suitable E-STOP for any plant situation: From illuminated pushbuttons and versions with key or protective collar to Protection type IP 67. The various E-STOP pushbuttons are available as panel- or surface-mount versions.
- New: PITestop active – Customised E-STOP for the smart factory
With PITestop active, Pilz offers a new range of E-STOP pushbuttons, which can be electrically activated.
The standards ISO 13850 and IEC 60204 have been revised: an E-STOP pushbutton can now switched to active and inactive through illumination. This is the principle applied by the electrically activated E- STOP pushbuttons PITestop active. They indicate by illumination whether or not they are active.
PITestop active is the appropriate solution for your modular plant and machinery, where plant modules can be added. It means that machinery can be designed with greater flexibility. In addition, it is now easier to entirely switch off inactive machine parts, e.g. in interlinked machines, so reducing energy consumption.
- Продуктовата серия е внедрена в следните наши проекти:
• Високо ниво на сигурност за операторите на инжекционни преси
• Нови машини за каучуковата промишленост – безопасни и съответстващи на европейските стандарти
• Линия за развиване на ламарина в Тисенкруп – безопасна и съответстваща на стандартите
• Машина за велпапе и картон – с високо ниво на безопасност, готова за европейския пазар
• Безопасни и производителни машини за опаковки