Computer and Peripheral
Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS 650/ 850/ 1200/ 1600 VA.
- Energy-saving power protection for workstations:
• The LCD screen on the Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS provides clear information on its status and measurements. It also allows easy configuration of UPS settings.
• The EcoControl function, which automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off, can cut energy consumption by as much as 20%.
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations, meaning you can continue working through brownouts and over voltages without using the batteries.
• The Ellipse PRO includes a high performance surge-protection device that complies with IEC 61643-1. This device also protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines.
- Easy integration and installation:
• The Ellipse PRO comes with either four (650/850 models) or eight (1200/1600 models) Schuko (DIN) or French (FR) sockets for easy connection to most common computer configurations with peripherals. IEC models are also available.
• The Ellipse PRO’s extra-flat design makes it easy to install in any office environment: installation options include vertical box format, below the desk, horizontally under a monitor, 19” rack-mounted (optional 2U kit) and wall-mounted (optional kit).
• The Ellipse PRO is equipped with a USB port and comes complete with a USB cable and Eaton UPS Companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings.
- Complete peace of mind:
• Three-year warranty including batteries
• Unlimited warranty for connected computer equipment(EU countries and Norway only
• Battery tests itself automatically at regular intervals, ensuring early detection when it’s time for replacement
• Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life
• Network devices