The Galaxy 7000 is flexible and adaptable through its robust IGBT rectifier/inverter design with all types of real-world loads (inductive, capacitive with no derating of active power). This transformerless UPS system maximizes the system efficiency up to 94.5%, keeping valuable operational costs low (energy savings) while providing the highest power quality to mission-critical loads. Higher gains can also be made thanks to the ECO-mode feature, with up to 99% efficiency, available on both parallel and single units. The SPoT feature eliminates the need for a load bank, which provides significant savings during both installation and operation of the UPS. This feature can operate in two different modes on both single and parallel systems.
- Galaxy 7000 includes features and options that continue to solve customer needs, including flexibility to grow as power requirements expand.
These include the N+1 parallel/redundant modules with several choices, including isolated redundant, integrated parallel, and centralized static switch, making the Galaxy
7000 a leader with high-availability architectures for mission-critical environments.
• Sized for harsh environments
• Easy to upgrade
• Easy to install
• Easy integration into electrical networks
• Front access design
• Smart Power Test feature
• Power factor corrected input
• Efficiency Booster Mode on parallel installations
• For medium to large data centers, Industry, Financial institutions, Healthcare, Petrochemical, Utility