Akhnaton Bulgaria is an established leader in the field of Automation and Industrial Engineering on the regional market. The company’s main focus is providing modern system integration, turn-key projects, and world-class support with the aid of its partners such as Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, Cognex, SICK, Wago, and others.
With more than 800 projects in the industrial field we know that automation unlocks the true potential and productivity of our customers. We are passionate about robotics, machine vision, mechatronics, beautiful UI/UX, creative projects, and top customer satisfaction.
Are you interested?
For our expanding team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
PLC ENGINEER (Senior)
with focus on project development, installation, and customer support.
• Preparing PLC control software for various automation projects (machines, robot stations, production lines, process control)
• Assessing customer requirements and outlining the base functionalities
• Specifying the control equipment during initial project phase
• User interface design (HMI)
• Preparing electrical wiring projects and documentation (CAE)
• System setup during implementation phase
• After service activities when needed: diagnostics and customer support
• Keeping code clean and documentation tidy
• Staying cool along the way
• University degree (or last year) in a technical field such as automation, mechatronics or an equivalent
• Knowledge in any of the following automation systems and components: drive systems, control systems, machine vision, electrical wiring, sensors, industrial networks and protocols, pneumatics, etc.
• Control systems programming knowledge (some of the following: Ladder, Structured text, Functional blocks)
• Experience with User interface (HMI design or similar)
• Experience with electrical wiring, design of electrical systems (i.e. EPLAN or similar)
• Working experience in the field of automation
• Ability to research and self-learn new systems individually
• Ability to solve problems and face challenges
• Excellent organizational skills
• High level of team play, supporting others
• English proficiency
• Driving license
• Competitive remuneration package
• Professional development with excellent training opportunities
• Internal training
• Performance-based bonuses
• Additional social benefits
• Energetic and friendly team
Do you want to participate in the new era of automation and Industry 4.0? If you share our passions for engineering and automation, please apply and join our team!
Send your detailed CV in English to email@example.com, outlining your previous experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.