Data Center and Facility 3 Phase UPS( Eaton )
Eaton 93PM UPS.30-500kVA.
- Losses and energy consumption are reduced due to the market leading double conversion efficiency.
Variable Module Management System (VMMS) helps to achieve high efficiency even when UPS load levels are low – typical for redundant UPS systems. VMMS can optimize the load levels of power modules in a single UPS or in parallel UPS systems, by suspending extra UPS capacity. Energy Saver System (ESS) improves the 93PM efficiency levels to 99%, by suspending the power modules when power conditioning is not required. ESS mode can further reduce the losses by 74% with a typical UPS load. Each power module includes all components required for double conversion operation. In addition, there is one common fully rated static bypass per UPS. This topology enables combining the benefits of modularity – flexibility, availability and scalability – with the resiliency of centralized static bypass.
Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
• With an operating level ofup to 96,7% in double conversion mode resulting in significant savings in operational costs
• 99% superior efficiency is delivered in Energy Saver System mode (ESS)
• High efficiency even when UPS load levels are low, optimized by Variable Module Management System (VMMS)
- Ultimate resiliency:
• HotSync patented load-sharing technology enables parallel operating of static converters without communication or load share signals. Eliminating the communication link eliminates risk of single point of failure.
• One static switch per UPS enables the full bypass capacity to be achieved from day one. Power modules can be added as loads increase.
• Wide power factor range meets rapidly changing load power factor without de-rating.
- Higly scalable and easy deployment:
• Scalable, modular architecture and ‘Pay as you grow’ capability minimises CapEx.
• Thermal management support allows for flexible installation against the wall, in rows and in hot/cold aisle configurations.
• Eaton 93PM is easy to deploy in various applications from Data Centers to infrastructure and rail to healthcare equipment and process automation.