UPS for Special Applications
1500-3000 VA. Rack/tower.
The Eaton 9PX Marine is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS. Energy Star qualified, the 9PX Marine provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• Double conversion topology constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS
• With coated boards and hi-temperature environment compatibility, 9PX Marine is designed for Marine & Offshore environments
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%
• DNV-GL type approved UPS
- Manageability & Flexibility:
• The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
• 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualization environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
• More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
- Performance and efficiency:
• 9PX Marine is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent PowerTM Software.
• Energy Star qualified, the 9PX Marine provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• Bridge systems
• Navigation systems
• Communication systems
• Small computer and automation systems