Ensure a 24/7 cloud-enabled monitoring service for your critical equipment. Increase resiliency and transparency through service personnel equipped with real-time device data to quickly troubleshoot and dispatch. And with just one tap, EcoStruxure IT app gives you access to your assets, incident tracking and online chat collaboration, keeping you in touch with Schneider Electric and your team.
• Share more to get more - Get more value from your data by connecting to the Schneider cloud. Connect one device and you’ll get alarms and analytics from that device. Connect all devices in your data center and you’ll get the predictive analysis – and if you connect all your data centers you’ll be able to benchmark between them, as well as your peers globally.
• Expert 24x7 monitoring - Alleviates the strain on internal staff by engaging experts to provide 24-hour NOC monitoring of the physical infrastructure, enabling remote troubleshooting for quick resolution of critical incidents.
• Proactive service dispatch - Physical infrastructure threats can be anticipated, identified and resolved quickly and accurately, and potential onsite support dispatched if required.
• EcoStruxure Asset Advisor Report - Let us tell you when your fan is about to fail instead of waiting for it to do so. The personalized report provides insights on connected devices, coupled with expert recommendations on how to improve equipment utilization and lifecycle.
• Team chat collaboration - Collaborate through chat with your own team and Schneider Electric experts for quick resolution of a problem.
• Incident tracking - Incidents are automatically created and tracked, providing easy access to real-time incident status, incident history and chat history between your own team and the Schneider Electric NOC personnel.
Standard & Premium
• Live data on app - Always connected to your physical infrastructure, showing live sensor data and device details directly on your smartphone.
• Alarms on app - Customers are immediately notified via Smartphone and/or phone call as critical events occurs, allowing for fast issue resolution and minimized downtime.
• EcoStruxure IT App - Always connected to your physical infrastructure, showing live sensor data and device details directly on your mobile.
• Secure encrypted communication - All network communication goes through our secure outbound and encrypted gateway. Outbound https connection from gateway to cloud with 2048 bits through port 443.
• Cyber security - A cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
• Multi-vendor equipment support - Remove the need for multiple monitoring platforms by managing an extensive range of networked Schneider Electric devices including: 1phase and 3phase UPSs, power distribution units, cooling, environmental and other data center devices. 3rd party devices can be monitored, provided these devices have an IP port with SNMP or Modbus TCP and deliver useful information.