Bar lights offer flexible bright and dark field illumination depending on the number of lights used, the installation position & angle, and the inspection object in order to get the optimal image.
- Machine vision applications with large FOV
The backlight sources are placed behind the part to highlight the outline of object. These lightings offer a very homogeneous, uniform and diffuse light while minimizing the reflections of the object.
- Highlighting the silhouette of the object (maximum contrast between the background and the form) for dimension control
- Inspect absence / presence of holes
- Ideal for transparent and translucent materials (glass, fabric, printed circuit...)
- Liquid level control of bottle
- Many other machine vision applications
Dome lights provide an even and homogeneous illumination which is ideal to illuminate objects with reflective, uneven or curved surfaces.
- Characters detection on reflective surface (eg.glossy or metallic packaging)
- Barcode reading on curved surfaces
- Defects inspection of objects with irregular surface
EFFILUX high uniformity LED line lights can be used in conjunction with line scan camera for short and long range line scan inspection applications.
- Large area continuous web applications: paper, textiles, wood, etc
- High speed inspections for printing industry
- Code reading: QR codes, barcodes, etc.
- Inspection of transparent and/or reflective objects: film, glass, metal, coated surface, solar panels
EFFILUX offers high intensity & homogeneity spot lights in various sizes and patterns with adjustable working distance and illuminated areas to achieve bright and dark field illumination for applications that require intense illumination in limited space.
- Surface defect detection
- Contour defect detection
- Edge detection
- Code reading
- General illumination
EFFILUX 3D pattern projector is a LED-based structured pattern projector. It offers the same quality as laser source in terms of accuracy, power and homogeneity, yet eliminates the disadvantages of laser sources, such as pattern uniformity and sharpness, eye safety, lifetime issues. This 3D pattern projector is ideal for 3D reconstruction, stereovision and alignment applications thanks to the powerful and accurate patterns such as : line, cross, cloud of dots, etc.
• Advantages VS Laser:
- High accuracy without speckle
- Eye safety
- Compatible with C-Mount lenses
- Various choices of standard masks
- Homogeneity > 80 %
- 3D profilometry
At the exit of a telecentric illumination, the light is collimated. The collimated light is a parrallel structure of light rays from a point source. The illuminated area and light intensity remain the same whatever the distance.
- Highlighting of reliefs (dings, dents, scratches ...) on flat and reflective surfaces
- Edges detection of objects whatever its opacity (no phenomenon of refraction)
Ring lights are commonly used to produce darkfield, diffused or directional lighting to illuminate objects in an uniform way. Shadows can be significantly reduced by placing it almost parallel to the camera.
A coaxial LED lighting emits a diffused light in the axis of the camera. The light is reflected on a half mirror which directs it towards the workpiece. The light from specular reflection is reflected on the camera, while the diffuse light reflected from the target will be blocked.
- Reflective or translucent parts inspection
- Surface defects detection
Научете повече за машинното зрение