• Simply connect the vehicle to the charging station: charging can start without specific action.
• Charging can be stopped and then restarted using the Stop/Start button.
• As per the selected mode the charging start can be deferred in off-peak hours or the maximum charging current can be limited (16 A to 10 A, 32 A to 16 A), by any energy management device providing that this device is able to close a potential-free contact wired to the Wallbox.
• Wallbox Plus can be connected to the TIC (Télé-Information Client) output of French utility meters in single-phase residential. The vehicle can be charged at the maximum power according to the available power in the home at any time, without exceeding the subscribed power that may result in the tripping of the connection to the grid.
- Protection against residual currents
• Wallbox Plus is fitted with a residual direct current detecting device (RDC-DD). The protection against residual currents can be an A type RCD instead of a B type in single-phase and three-phase. Please refer to the national standard in the few countries where the provisions of the installation standard IEC/HD 60364-7-722 in force are not applied.
• Wallbox Standard requires a B type RCD in single-phase and three-phase. Please refer to the national standard in the few countries where an A type RCD is allowed in single-phase. It is recommended to use the Schneider Electric “Acti9 iID B type for EV”, or if not available in the country the “Acti9 iID B-SI type”.
- Power supply network specifications
• 220-240 V single-phase - 50/60 Hz - for charging at 3.7 and 7.4 kW.
• 380-415 V three-phase - 50/60 Hz - for charging at 11 and 22 kW.
• Earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C-S or IT.
- Mechanical and environmental specifications
• Ingress protection code: IP54.
• Impact protection code: IK10.
• Operating temperature: -30°C to +50°C.
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C.
• Optional attached cable length: 4 m.
• By key lock
• 24 months for the entire EVlink range.
Extensive choice: 14 versions of Wallbox Standard and additional 14 versions of Wallbox Plus
• Maximum charging power: 3.7, 7.4, 11 or 22 kW.
• T2 socket outlet with or without shutter, or attached cable with T1 or T2 connector.
• High robustness of T2 socket outlet with silver plated contacts to avoid overheating.
• Installation in less than 30 minutes by a single person.
• Incoming power cable from the top, from the bottom or from the rear.
Space saving in the electrical switchboard
• Wallbox Plus allows an A type residual current device to be used instead of a B type, which means saving space in the electrical switchboard.
• High protection against mechanical impacts: IK10.
• Suitable for outdoor use: IP54.
Easy to use
• "Plug & charge".
• One-touch stop/restart.
• Possibility to wrap the attached cable around the charging station to store it when it is no longer used.
• Technical documentation: installation instructions and quick start guide available in different languages.
Energy management option
• As per the selected mode, deferred start to charge only during off-peak hours or temporary current limitation (from 16 A to 10 A or from 32 A to 16 A) to reduce the overall building consumption.
• The option can be activated through an external contact hardwired to the charging station.
• With Wallbox Plus connected to the TIC (Télé-Information Client) output of single-phase French utility meters the charging duration is automatically minimized according to the available power.
EVlink Wallbox charging stations can be used at home (individual house or condominium), as well as in private and semi-public car parks (public covered car parks, corporate car parks, hotel …)