Limited stock exists. Please refer to the Galaxy VS range for replacements.
Galaxy 5500 - 20/30/40/60/80/100/120 kVA, state-of-the-art three-phase power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements
Online technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances in even the most demanding environments. High efficiency in double conversion or ECO mode saves valuable energy costs and a comprehensive range of options enables the Galaxy 5500 to be highly effective in any application. The output electrical performances are fully aligned with today’s latest load requirements that include upstream harmonics management for a generator-friendly installation and flexible configurations due to the wide range of integrated options and auxiliary equipment. Complete front access allows for a space saving footprint, user-friendly graphical display with multiple language options, and an SNMP with network-based power management card that all ship standard. All these features make the Galaxy 5500 one of the easiest UPS units in its class to manage and maintain.
• Supplies clean, stable power to sensitive loads, ensuring critical power protection, optimum performance, and extended life
• Allows for connection to two separate input sources for increased availability
• Connect as many as six units in parallel for capacity and redundancy to grow with your power requirements
• Provides increased backup for greater reliability and ensures continuous operation
• Built-in static and maintenance bypass
• Pre-installed network management card
• In some configurations the UPS unit includes batteries on its frame to reduce the footprint
• For medium data centers, industry and facilities