Highway Addressable Remote Transducer Protocol (HART) is the global standard for sending and receiving digital information across analog wires between smart devices and a control or monitoring system. The standard is controlled by the HART Communications Foundation.
• Most control systems can only monitor or control a single field instrument’s variable via the analog signal. This solution allows access via Ethernet to the many additional variables and parameters of HART smart instruments.
• The HART multiplexer can assist in the Configuration, Maintenance and Diagnosis of remote HART field instruments.
• This solution allows users to benefit from preventative maintenance information provided by HART smart instruments. This can help the move to cost saving Predictive Maintenance.
Имате нужда от консултация?
The STBAHI8321, when used with a HART enabled NIM (STBNIP2311 version 4.01 and above), creates a HART multiplexer solution allowing remote systems to obtain digital data over Ethernet from HART instruments (sensor or actuator devices) on 4-20mA current loops. HART data such as Process Values and diagnostic information can be read by PCs, HMIs.
• Provides access to HART-enabled intelligent field instruments.
• This modular solution is very expandable. A HART multiplexer island consists of 1..8 HART modules. This gives 4 to 32 HART devices. (1 HART module = 4 channels = 4 HART devices)
• Allows PLCs and SCADA to access data from HART instruments using MODBUS commands over Ethernet.
• HART data can also be monitored on the multiplexer’s web pages.
ransparently attaches to the 4-20mA current loop between controller and HART device.
• Reading or writing the instrument’s analog signal is possible via optional STB IO modules on the STB island or via a controller’s analog module.
• Supports HART Protocol versions v5,v6 and v7
• Can be configured by Advantys Configuration Software.
• DTM support allows configuration and use with FDT based host applications, such as Endress+Hauser FieldCare, PACTware and Unity Pro