- Configurable compact control systems PNOZmulti Mini – Base units
You use the configurable small control systems PNOZmulti Mini mainly to implement more than three safety functions. Depending on the size of your machine, use the stand-alone or modular, expandable safety control system.
Expand the base units to the left with a maximum of 4 link modules, 1 communication module and 1 fieldbus module. To the right, you can dock on a maximum of 1 PNOZsigma relay expansion module. All base units for the configurable small control systems PNOZmulti Mini meet up to PL e (EN ISO 13849-1) and SIL CL 3 (IEC 62061), depending on application.
• Simple project design by PNOZmulti Configurator
• Short time to market with configurable inputs and outputs
• Space saved in the control cabinet thanks to the compact design
• Little wiring thanks to plug-in terminals
• Simple diagnostics through integrated display
• Simple project design with the PNOZmulti Configurator via a USB interface
• Values are easy to request thanks to a rotary knob with key function (push and turn)
• Safe from manipulation: setting elements have a lockable cover and password protection
• Configurable inputs/outputs
• Rapid installation thanks to innovative spring-loaded terminals, chambers operated individually (with optional screw terminals)
• Rapid assembly via spring clips – no need for tools
• Simple overview thanks to more than 6 LED displays – no external measuring devices required
• Simple diagnostics via an integrated display for showing information and diagnostics
- The compact PNOZ mm0p – Stand-alone base unit
The base unit provides 20 freely configurable and safe inputs over a width of just 45 mm. Of these, you can configure up to 8 inputs as auxiliary outputs. You also have 4 safe semiconductor outputs (PL e – EN ISO 13849-1/SIL CL 3 - IEC 62061) and 4 test pulse outputs available. The integrated display offers you the following options: Easy diagnostics and displays of individual texts. Short commissioning times and simple wiring cut costs for you. The compact design moreover guarantees you more space in the switch cabinet.
- The robust PNOZ mm0p -T – Stand-alone base unit for an extended temperature range
You can use the PNOZ mm0p -T for temperature ranges from -25 °C to up to 60 °C. As such, the unit is suitable for applications in which condensation must be tolerated and resistance is required against certain corrosive gases. The base unit does not have a display.