- Lexium CAS4 cantilever extruded-section axis
Applications requiring loop-back movement within a working area such as pushing and high feed forces such as clamping and cutting out.
• Driving block with drill holes and T-slots on two sides for easy and flexible mounting
• Load can be fixed to the two end blocks and to one of the sides using the T-slots
• Quick-coupling system for simple motor assembly
• Stroke lengths of up to 1800 mm
• Compatible with Lexium PAS portal axes
- Lexium CAS3 cantilever round bar axis
Applications requiring high-speed positioning for short working distances such as material handling.
• Mobile structure with low travelling weight
• Compact design
• Flexible mounting combinations for simple integration into a variety of solutions
• Stroke lengths of up to 500 mm
- Lexium CAS2 telescopic axis
Applications requiring positioning over long distances where space is at a premium such as material handling, stock transporters and transfer machines.
• Very strong with low weight
• Carriage with grooves to facilitate load mounting
• Compact design
• Stroke lengths of up to 2400 mm
Lexium CAS Cantilever axes
• The axes consist of a stationary motor unit and a mobile axis body, which moves into the working area
• They are available in extruded section or round bar design, each offering distinct advantages for a variety of loads and travel distances (strokes)
Lexium CAS Telescopic axes
• Lexium CAS axes consist of a mobile axis structure, a mobile carriage and a fixed motor for a longer maximum travelling distance than the actual length of the axis
• From the stationary motor, the carriage can move in both a positive and a negative direction with the same stroke
All models guarantee high resolution, high positioning repeatability and are extremely compact.
• Manufacture and assembly of electronic equipment
• Packaging and labelling
• Material handling
• Textile industry
• Paper processing
• Material working