- Many years of experience with today's very latest safety technology
You can achieve maximum safety and cost-effectiveness with minimum effort, thanks to the emergency stop relay. With particularly narrow housing widths and diverse functionality packed into each unit, the emergency stop relay provides maximum functionality in minimum width. You can thereby implement safety technology faster, with greater flexibility and more efficiently, while saving space.
- Applications and features of the emergency stop relay
As well as the safe monitoring of E-STOP, safety gates, light barriers, two-hand control devices and time, a range of special applications are also available, such as speed monitoring or safe brake control. Numerous devices are suitable for use in heights of up to 5000 meters. Use PNOZsigma for your application, too!
• Rapid installation: With push-in spring-loaded terminals
• Wiring work is reduced by 20 %: Contact expansion via connectors
• Simple configuration: Designation and position of the terminals is the same on all unit types: So connections and devices can always be assigned quickly for configuration, installation and diagnostics
• Maximum flexibility: Operating modes and timer functions are selectable
• Diagnostics in seconds: Via 6 LED displays – no external measuring devices required
• Rapid assembly via spring clips: No need for tools
• Safe from manipulation: Setting elements have a lockable cover