- The Power Xpert 9395P builds on the success and track record of the Power Xpert 9395.
It provides the benefits of high double conversion efficiency and greater power density, gained from the most recent technological developments in power management. And of course it’s designed and built to the same high quality standards as all our 3-phase UPS products, and sold with theexcellent level of customer support you expect. Rapid adoption of the cloud, constant evolution of IT technologies, and an increasing focus on reducing the environmental footprint of mission critical infrastructure, means demand is growing for even more efficient, resilient, scalable and smart power chain solutions.
Meanwhile, the rapid evolution of mission critical infrastructure such as data centres – requiring unprecedented availability with tightly controlled costs – continually pushes at the boundaries of technology. Power module status lights allow the user to detect the system status with one look. The power module lights change colour depending upon their status. This optional feature makes the visual detection of the UPS system status easier, increasing operational safety and reducing the time required for trouble shooting.
Double conversion UPS - 10% more power:
• Complete isolation of output power from all input power Anomalies.
• Energy Saver System (ESS) improves efficiency levels to 99% by suspending power modules when double conversion is not required.
• High efficiency even when UPS load levels are low, optimized by Variable Module Management System (VMMS).
• HotSync patented load-sharing technology enables parallel operating of static converters without communication or load share signals. Eliminating the communication link eliminates risk of single point of failure.
• One static switch per UPS enables the full bypass capacity to be achieved from day one. Power modules can be added as loads increase.
• Wide power factor range meets rapidly changing load power factor without de-rating.
- Scalability and flexibility:
• Number of power modules per UPS can be specified.
• Layout can be chosen to suit installation: back-to-back, L-shaped etc.
• Large data centres, infrastructure projects, industrial complexes and other buildings
• Transportation systems
• Telecommunications installations