Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with swappable batteries for increased availability. The rack-mounted version maximizes valuable floor space by incorporating UPS, power distribution, and additional battery capacity in a single rack. Low cost of ownership is achieved through best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure — wires, transformers, and generators — due to the Smart-UPS VT Soft Start feature. The APCTM by Schneider Electric network management card with temperature monitoring provides remote monitoring and management through a simple Web/SNMP interface and allows integration with StruxureWareTM. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by user replaceable batteries, manageable extended run frames, and included start-up and standard on-site warranty services. All these features make the Smart-UPS VT the
easiest UPS in its class to deploy, manage, and maintain.
• High availability. The Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains inputs, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with swappable batteries that are easy to replace for increased availability.
• A versatile product. The Smart-UPS VT is available in a wide choice of configurations to best fit each specific installation. Two different enclosures. Flexible runtime capacity.
• Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
• High performance. Up to 96% efficiency. Low input/output signal distortion. Parallel capability.
• Comprehensive services offering.
• Easy maintenance. Slide-in/out concept. Quick-swappable batteries for easy replacement.
• Manageability. Remote management of the UPS over network or telephone lines. Centralized management via StruxureWare Central.
• For small data centers, large retail stores, regional offices, and dense power requirements