• 12 ratings are available, from 0.5 to 20 A, in single- pole (GB2 CB), single-pole + neutral (GB2 CD) and 2-pole (GB2 DB) versions. They have a magnetic tripping threshold set at between 12 and 16 In to withstand the current peaks generated by many industrial components.
• 2 ratings are available, 0.5 and 1 A,, in single-pole version. The magnetic tripping threshold is set between 5 and 7 In
Compact and simple to select, TeSys GB2 thermal-magnetic circuit breaker are only 15 mm wide for single-pole and 30 mm wide for 2-pole.
They are categorized according to their level of performance and functions: ratings, breaking capacity and accessories
• Protection and isolation in accordance with standards IEC 947-1, 947-2
• Certification IEC, CSA and UL
• Easily fixing onto all types af 35 mm on symmetric and asymmetric rails and on Telequick mounting plates
• Clear indication of “I” and “O” positions on the operators
• Tamper-proof device which requires no special maintenance