1. Вложки с винтови клеми СК, CNE
- Серия CK с кодиращи пинове за избягване на грешка при свързването. Each connector is made to make coupling of inserts from different series impossible, by suitable key and key way. Inserts are also polarized against inadverted 180° mating. When a number of identical connectors with different functions are mounted close together, the coupling of a free part onto a non-corresponding fixed part must be be prevented in order to avoid possible damage and breakdown. The coding pins added to the renewed CK series allow the user to safely configure the male and female inserts to prevent the incorrect connection of identical connectors. With various combinations of coding pins available, it is possible to safely install up to 4 connectors of the same type but with differentfunctions side-by-side.
- Серия CNE is screw-type, requiring very simple and popular tools, like a 0,8x4 mm flat blade screwdriver or a Ph0 cross-headed screwdriver (torque to apply 0,5 Nm). All connectors series CNE have their ontact holder (wiring side) duly cone shaped around each terminal cavity to securely guide all stranded wires inside the erminal seat. Terminal screw are unlosably retained in their seats.
All terminals are presented completely open (unscrewed), ready to be wired, to allow spare of assembly time. The PE terminal is also screw-type (M4 screw with pressure plate, torque to apply 1,2 Nm) and is located on the mounting bracket on the pole #1 side. It covers the same conductor cross-sectional area range of the line terminals.
Due to its design, the PE terminal allows two conductors per terminal (one on each side of the M4 screw); in such case it is recommended that these conductors are of the same size.
Series CNE connectors are polarized against 180°incorrect mating by a system of keys and keyways along the contour of their mating faces.
Connectors series CNE come in four sizes:
- size “44.27” 6 P + Е
- size “57.27” 10 P + Е
- size “77.27” 16 P + Е
- size “104.27” 24 P + Е
2. Вложки с клеми за кримпване CD, CDD
- Серия CD is a multipole connector series for crimped connections made with removable crimp contacts CD series.
There are 5 different sizes available (6 polarities):
- “21.21” with two inserts, respectively CD 07 (7 P + E) and CD 08(8 P) for SELV applications;
- “49.16” with CD 15 (15 P + E) provided by 3 rows of 5 contact seats each;
- “66.16” with CD 25 (25 P + E) provided by 2 outer rows of 9 contact seats each and 1 inner row with 7 contact seats;
- “77.27” with CD 40 (40 P + E) provided by 4 rows of 10 contact seats each;
- “104.27” with CD 64 (64 P + E) provided by 4 rows of 16 contact seats each.
It is also possible to mount two inserts side-by-side in aconnector enclosure is also given:
- - for inserts size “66.16” (CD 25 + CD 25 Z) to get a 50 P + E connector with connector enclosures size “66.40”;
- - for inserts size “77.27” (CD 40 + CD 40) to get an 80 P + E
- connector with connector enclosures size “77.62”;
- - for inserts size “104.27” (CD 64 + CD 64) to get a 128 P + E
- connector with connector enclosures size “104.62”.
- Серия CDD is the high density evolution of CD series. It provides choice of 5 different sizes multipole connector inserts for crimped connections made with removable crimp contacts CD series:
- “44.27” with CDD 24 (24 P + E) provided by 6 rows of 4 contact seats each;
- “66.16” with CDD 38 (38 P + E) provided by 2 outer rows of 10 contact seats each and 2 inner rows with 9 contact seats each;
- “57.27” with CDD 42 (42 P + E) provided by 6 rows of 7 contact seats each;
- “77.27” with CDD 72 (72 P + E) provided by 6 rows of 12 contact seats each;
- “104.27” with CDD 108 (108 P + m) provided by 6 rows of 18 contact seats each.
It is also possible to mount two inserts side-by-side in a connector enclosure is also provided:
- for inserts size “66.16” (CDD 38 + CDD 38) to get a 76 P + E connector with connector enclosures size “66.40”;
- for inserts size “77.27” (CDD 72 + CDD 72) to get a 144 P + E connector with connector enclosures size “77.62”;
- for inserts size “104.27” (CDD 108 + CDD 108) to get a 216 P + m connector with connector enclosures size “104.62”.
3. Вложки SQUICH QUICK технология – CKSH, CDSH, CSH
- Серия CKSH-SQUICH® - лесно опроводяване в ограничено пространство
These small but very capable connector inserts sized “21.21” are the evolution of former patented CKS series, still available upon request: thanks to a further step ahead in ILME proprietary solutions, they implement the fast, tool-less and skill-independent SQUICH® technology even in such a narrow space.
Reliable spring clamp contacts are now faster to wire thanks to the presence – also on the protective earth terminal – of the actuator pushbuttons, whose colour coding provides further visual help in
identifying their function. Each pushbutton safely allows the insertion of a measuring probe even upon connector wired and under load, and is featured with a side slot for the possible spring terminal re-opening, by using a simple 0,5x3 mm flat blade screwdriver.
- Серия CDSH-SQUICH®
The continuous demand for a greater number of poles and smaller dimensions has led to the design and manufacture of the new CDSH series, which offers single connectors with a maximum number of 84 poles that occupy the same space of standard connectors with screw/spring connection.
Each of the spring terminals has an actuator button, suitably shaped and incorporated in the cavity. When this button is pushed, it triggers the closure of the spring device of the corresponding terminal, safely and reliably connecting the conductor to its respective electric contact in the connector.
The actuator buttons are supplied raised, in the “open terminal” position and are easily distinguisheable by the orange colour which makes them stand out from the insulating body of the connector.
The advantage of this exclusive solution is that the actuators disappear completely within the body of the connector, making it easy to identify terminals not yet closed and eliminating possible obstacles to the movement of the conductors during installation and maintenance. SQUICH® technology requires no tools to activate the terminal.
- Серия CSH-SQUICH® - Spring connection with actuator button
No special wire preparation (other than stripping)
No wiring tool is necessary
It offers an excellent fastening solution and a great resistance to strong vibrations;
It allows solid and flexible wires with sections between 0,14 and 2,5 mm2 (26-14 AWG) to be used (both with non-prepared conductors and those prepared with ferrule)
It greatly reduces insert preparation and cabling times
Built-in silver plated contacts