Imagine a future where every component is integrated. AVEVA Plant SCADA provides intuitive configuration tools and powerful engineering features to help you consolidate and streamline control from an increasing array of input. With robust visualization capabilities, you get a holistic view of operations, empowering you to not only optimize the now, but also look to the future in the design and acceleration of your digital transformation journeys.
• New integrated development environment – a new unified configuration environment offering a faster and more intuitive activity-based user experience.
• Enhanced deployment management – a new centralized deployment view with a central store of compiled projects, in-built security, and notifications for operators, saving your time and effort and driving engineering efficiency.
• Simplified topology management – a streamlined and centralized server configuration, offering a graphical holistic view and configuration of server infrastructure with the ability to view topology by machine or by cluster.
• Calculated variables – variables driving engineering simplicity, allowing users to configure a tag that evaluated a Cicode function as expression and reducing Cicode complexity without compromising flexibility.
Reduced engineering time
• Facilitate the engineering process with a context-aware workspace, and an out-of-the-box library of symbols, faceplates, navigation, alarming tools, and more.
Reduced operator distraction and increased awareness
• AVEVA Plant SCADA increases the awareness of your operators by drawing their attention to the areas that need focus.
Increased productivity and real-time decision making
• With integrated alarm cause, consequence, and response information that’s easily accessible, you can make quick operational decisions.
The easy-to-use configuration tools and powerful features help customers to develop and deploy solutions in various industries. Check AVEVA Plant SCADA in action in:
• Oil and Gas
• Minerals and Cement
• Food and Beverage
• Water and Wasterwater