Network and Server
Eaton 9PX (5-22 kVA) UPS
The Eaton 9PX UPS provides energy-efficient power protection for small & medium Datacentres, IT rooms and Infrastructure. Delivering double conversion protection with 40% less energy usage 9PX is the perfect UPS for IT and Facility managers that are concerned by energy cost and are looking for next generation power protection solutions.
- Performance and Efficiency:
• Double-conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
• With up to 95% efficiency in online double-conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• With a 0.9 power factor the 9PX delivers 28% more power than any UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• With a RT (Rack/tower) versatile form factor the 9PX is the most compact solution in its class delivering up to 5400 W in only 3U and 10 kW in only 6U.
• The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). LCD display position can be adjusted to offer the best viewable angle for tower and rack usage.
• The 9PX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. It can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 9PX offers Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional card (Network card delivered as standard on Netpack version). Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software is compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
- Availability and Flexibility:
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
• The 9PX can be paralleled to achieve twice the power of unitary product using HotSync technology, without extra cost on the initial purchase.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• More runtime can be added with up to 12 external hotswappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognised by the UPS.
• Small and Medium Datacentre
• IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom
• Infrastucture, Industrial and Medical