Enhance IT OT convergence
EcoStruxure Plant Data Expert is designed to connect multiple OT and IT sources in a scalable way, compute data right next where they are generated and forward data to existing advisors and software suites.
EcoStruxure™ Plant Data Expert is designed to connect multiple OT and IT sources in a scalable way, compute data right next where they are generated and forward data to existing advisors and software suites. It's based on two software:
- EcoStruxure™ Plant Data Expert -
Essential is the first step of the offer where we facilitate end-to-end connectivity between Schneider OT devices and Schneider advisors by using Schneider tested, validated and supported nodes on the edge hardware.
• Collect data from Schneider Electric OT data sources: Modbus, Harmony Hub.
This connectivity is delivered through Schneider Electric tested, validated and supported Node-Red nodes. The different Schneider Electric nodes available for this feature are: Schneider Electric Modbus node, Schneider Electric Harmony Hub node
• Forward data to Schneider Electric Advisors: Aveva Insight, EcoStruxure™ Machine Advisor, EcoStruxure™ Augmented Operator Advisor.
This connectivity is delivered through Schneider Electric tested, validated and supported Node-Red nodes. The different Schneider Electric nodes available for this feature are: Schneider Electric Machine Advisor node, Schneider Electric Aveva Insight node
- EcoStruxure Plant Data Expert
Performance offer level enables to extend connectivity capability and add a layer of data processing at edge level. Our solution collects data from your connected equipment (systems, devices, sensors...) inside an industrial site, and from your connected IT System. The data is processed and sent to a data repository in the Schneider Electric cloud or data are accessible via an API to let you manage them and interact with any other systems for analytics and visualization. You can then monitor and be notified of the state of your equipment.
• Collect and Forward for advanced connectivity: Collect data from OT source, user can set a driver configuration in the source to access to device data (Schneider Electric PLC, Third Party PLC, HMI, VSD, sensors…) or customer IT system.
• Data Model: Create an unique & pivot data model once for the whole system to be commissioned. Map all collected data releated to this reference. The data model can refer to different resources in the plant.
• Data processing: Process data next to your machines before forwarding them in the Cloud.
• Store & Forward: In case of connection loss between Edge and Cloud (no more data forward), data are buffered until the connection is recovered.
• System Monitoring: Ensure that all data exchanges (collected and forwarded) get « green » status. nSend a notification when there is a communication loss in the data flow (no more data collected or no more data forwarded)
• No IT expertise required
• Plug and play: easy to connect IT or OT data sources
Time to Market
• Click and Go: significant reduction in the integration time
• Time reduction for system diagnostic
• Avoid data loss in case of interruption of connection
• Easy to implement: System architecture view: enables better, integrated solution to customer use case
• System architecture validation to ensure optimized performance
• Access to Schneider Electric Expert from support
• Technical documentation available for step-by-step guidance
• Food and Beverage
• Machine Automation
• Oil & Gas
• Water & Wastewater