Reducing development costs through intuitive engineering
GX Works3 is the latest generation of programming and maintenance software offered by Mitsubishi Electric specifically designed for the MELSEC iQ-R and MELSEC iQ-F Series control system. It includes many new features and technologies to ensure a trouble-free engineering environment solution.
Intuitive engineering software covering the product development cycle
- Graphic-based configuration realizing easier programming
Various intuitive features such as graphic-based system configuration and an extensive module library (module label/FB) provided as standard.
- Integrated motion-control system configuration
From setting simple motion module parameters and positioning data setup to servo amplifier configuration, everything is packaged into an easy-to-use engineering environment.
- Complies with IEC 61131-3
GX Works3 realizes structured programming such as ladder and ST, making project standardization across multiple users even easier.
Simple point and click programming architecture.
- System Design
Straightforward graphic based system configuration design
• Simply drag and drop from the module list to easily create system configuration
• Directly setup parameters for each module
• Automatically reflect changes in the layout to the module parameters
MELSOFT library enables efficient programming through "Module Label/FB"
• Assign convenient label names to internal devices, rather than manually entering a device name every time.
• Simply drag & drop module FBs from the MELSOFT Library directly into the ladder program, making programming even easier.
- Debug, Maintenance
Extensive version control features
• Flexibly register program change (historical) save points
• Easily visualize and confirm program changes
- Продуктовата серия е внедрена в следните наши проекти: